Specialty Glass Fabrication
Cincinnati Gasket & Industrial Glass develops a full selection of machined glass products to meet the specialty glass needs of industries throughout the United States. From steel mills to biotechnical laboratories, our creative specialty glass solutions are at work, improving productivity, efficiency, and creating cost savings.
The Cincinnati Gasket & Industrial Glass is a specialty glass fabricator equipped to produce a wide variety of glass sizes, including pieces as small as 1/2” in diameter and as thin as 1/8”.
Our complete list of services includes surface and O.D. grinding, O.D. polishing, drilling, sawing, surface polishing, CNC machining, waterjet cutting, tempering, heat strengthening, coating, and sandblasting. Our specialty glass includes products with UV blocking and infrared reflecting.
As a machined glass supplier, Cincinnati Gasket & Industrial Glass will supply you with specialty glass that is well suited to your application needs. Single-piece prototypes are available.
Specialty glass options include:
- Patterned, Ribbed – abrasion resistant, static free, non-yellowing
- Clear Soda Lime – economical, tempered safety break pattern
- Borosilicate Sheet and Tubing – high operating temperature, high thermal shock resistant
- Fused Quartz – Purity, high thermal shock resistant, excellent transmission
- Glass Ceramic – resistant to extreme temperatures, excellent form stability